Now that I live in Switzerland I will (hopefully) be adding a lot more pages to the website of the two-wheeled kind.
– Alpine Splendor – a day ride through the three main passes closest to me, after a fresh snowfall
- Passwang II – taking a very short ride in the neighborhood
- Five Passes II – going back for more fun, this time with Dan!
- Five Passes of Fun – Grimsel, Furka, Susten, Goschenen and Brunig Passes
- Emmental “motorhiking”
- Stein am Rhine (another visit to Touratech)
- Passwang Pass
- Day Trips
- A Ride to the Bodensee – we visited Touratech and the Zeppelin Museum
- Biberach (DE) – a weekend trip to visit friends in Germany
- Off to see Titisee (DE) – a short ride up to see this popular summer vacation spot
- Titsee (DE) – a quick day ride up to this German resort lake
- Alsace in the Autumn - I took a couple of hours to check out what the vineyards look like at the end of the season
- A cold ride through the Jura – Dan and I head out on a sunny but too-cold day
- Jura Mountains – a half day ride down to St Ursanne and points southwest of Basel
- The Grand Balloon (1 & 2)
- Lovely Liechtenstein – two days of riding through Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein and Switzerland
- Manarola (IT) – a 4 day ride to the Mediterranean Sea
- Annecy (FR) – The Tour de France, motorcycle-style!